Hallaton Environmental Linings is seeking hard-working, experienced and motivated applicants for full-time Specialty Containment Technician positions.
As a specialty containment technician, you’ll be part of a construction crew that repairs and installs geosynthetic liner systems inside large manholes. You will be trained to work in confined spaces, will be required to wear a respirator and other protective gear on site, and will work with other crew/team members to install these materials efficiently, safely and at quality levels expected from experienced Hallaton crews.
This position is located in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Basic knowledge of construction tools and general equipment
- Ability to understand basic construction drawings
- Some experience with geosynthetics, welding liner or pipe fusion (preferred)
- Ability to travel to jobsites for extended periods of time (sometimes several weeks/months)
- Be available to work overtime, nights, weekends, and holidays when necessary
- Be able to obtain credentials to work on secured facilities
- Valid TWIC-OSHA Safety Card (provided upon employment if required)
- Ability to work in a team environment (essential)
- Physical strength, hand-eye coordination, focus and the endurance to:
1. Lift and carry heavy objects (25–50 pounds) consistently
2. Move quickly, efficiently and safely over a variety of terrain
3. Stay alert with a constant eye on safety and respond quickly to dangerous situations
4. Stand, stoop or walk for extended periods of time
5. Lift, pull, push heavy objects while deploying liner and related materials
6. Listen, hear and respond quickly to construction cues and alerts
7. Withstand long hours outdoor in all weather conditions
Hallaton provides the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay (based on experience)
- Health Insurance (Medical & Dental)
- 401K Program
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Per Diem for Out-of-Town Projects
- Paid on-the-Job Training
Applicants will be subject to background screening and must pass a drug screening test and provide consent for random testing on jobsites. Applicants must also be legal to work in the United States and be approved by E-Verify. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please use one of these two methods.