Hallaton Environmental Linings is seeking hard-working, experienced and motivated applicants for full-time Liner Crew Supervisor positions. We are hiring throughout the United States. A significant amount of job-related travel will be required.
As a Liner Crew Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing a construction crew that travels to install geosynthetic liner systems on assigned projects throughout the U.S. You will be responsible for developing a team and managing the overall installation of containment projects for solid-waste landfills, reservoirs, coal-fired power plants, oil & gas sites, industrial and municipalities, and others. You and your crew will install geosynthetic liner systems such as geomembranes, geocomposites, geosynthetic clay liners and geotextiles to contain hazardous materials for environmental protection.
The right candidate for this position is someone with proven leadership skills who can successfully motivate a team to achieve high levels of productivity, without compromising the safety and quality standards expected from experienced Hallaton crews.
- Provide training and development for individual team members and the crew as a whole
- Communicate daily with the assigned Project Manager regarding job progress, materials, equipment, site conditions, operations, personnel, change orders and other job-related items
- Submit daily reports and timesheets on behalf of your crew
- Manage project assignment details to ensure they are performed correctly and efficiently in accordance with contract specifications, while meeting the exceptional safety and quality standards
- Pre-planning, organization and good management of resources, labor, time and tasks to ensure materials are on-site, crew members are prepared and project schedules are met
- Supervise the use of equipment on site to ensure proper operation and safety
- Organize and maintain equipment, supplies and tools to ensure functionality and compliance
- Follow safety protocols
- Be able to obtain credentials to work on secured facilities
- TWIC-OSHA Safety Card (provided upon employment if required)
- Valid driver’s license w/ the ability to drive a pickup truck or passenger van while pulling a trailer
- Basic knowledge of construction tools and general equipment
- Ability to understand basic construction drawings
- Experience with geosynthetics, welding liner and pipe fusion
- Ability to operate heavy equipment and be certified to drive a forklift, skid steer loader, etc.
- Ability to travel to jobsites for extended periods of time (sometimes several weeks/months)
- Be available to work overtime, nights, weekends, and holidays as business dictates
- Have computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft’s Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Physical strength, hand-eye coordination, focus and the endurance to:
1. Lift and carry heavy objects (25–50 pounds) consistently
2. Move quickly, efficiently and safely over a variety of terrain
3. Stay alert with a constant eye on safety and respond quickly to dangerous situations
4. Stand, stoop or walk for extended periods of time
5. Lift, pull, push heavy objects while deploying liner and related materials
6. Listen, hear and respond quickly to construction cues and alerts
7. Withstand long hours outdoor in all weather conditions
- Valid driver’s license (required)
- Work permit (if non-US citizen)
- Heavy equipment operator certification (preferred)
Hallaton provides the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay (based on experience)
- Health Insurance (Medical & Dental)
- 401K Program
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Per Diem for Out-of-Town Projects
Applicants will be subject to background screening and must pass a drug screening test and provide consent for random testing on jobsites. Applicants must also be legal to work in the United States and be approved by E-Verify. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please use one of these two methods.